Prevent financial strain and damage with Orange County, CA DUI Insurance in your auto policy.
Now that we’re in peak holiday season, you may find yourself heading out to a number of parties. From social gatherings to business parties, to Christmas day, to New Year’s Eve, the festive season is full of celebrations and drinking!
While there is nothing wrong with enjoying the merriment, there is something wrong with having a few too many then getting behind the wheel of your car. After all, a DUI can be damaging to all aspects of your life, and soaring your Orange County auto insurance rates.
If you receive a DUI, it labels you as an irresponsible driver to all insurance companies. In turn, the riskier you are, the higher your insurance premiums. One drink is enough to affect your driving ability by slowing your reaction times and altering your judgment. This can be hazardous enough as it is on the dance floor, never mind on the roads!
Reduce the risk of getting a DUI with these tips:
- If you’re driving, don’t drink! Stick to sparkling apple juice to toast to Christmas!
- Get a designated driver if you do plan on drinking. Ask a sober friend to give you a lift instead of risking it by taking the wheel.
- Rideshare! There are so many apps out there that are perfect for this situation! Uber, Lyft, and Ride Share all offer extremely affordable rides from sober and responsible drivers. Plus, the price of the lift is significantly less than the cost of DUI damages.
- Take a bus or the train. Public transport can be a great option with regular buses and, often, a quicker commute!
- Go old school and call a taxi. It’s more expensive than a rideshare, but it will be less than a DUI!
- Skip the risk altogether and host the party!
When it comes to finding the right DUI insurance in Orange County, CA, contact Bisson Insurance Services! Serving Yorba Linda and the surrounding California areas with auto insurance to suit their needs, vehicle, and budget!